The Bahamas and Canada share diverse relationships especially through the Organization of American States and the commonwealth. The High Commission of Canada in Jamaica oversees the interest of Canada in The Bahamas.
- Foreign Investment and Insurance: 21 September 1973
- Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters: 13 March 1990
- Transfer of Sentenced Persons: 1 March 1999
- Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction: 29 May 1995
- Sharing of Confiscated and Forfeited Assets: 12 March 2009
- Exchange of Information: 17 June 2010
The High Commissioner of The Bahamas, together with the President of Wynn Group of Companies will be hosting a reception for the Bahamian community in the Greater Toronto Area and its surroundings. More details on the invitation card.